Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wind spin magic hair curler diffuser review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Are you wondering what this is?
This is described as a Wave hair styler. It is to be used with a hair dryer (not included). 
This device is suppose to give you curls or waves with the use of the curl diffuser and a blow dryer.


This is what comes in the box.
  1. Instructions
  2. curler diffuser (purple)
  3. adaptor for your blow dryer (pink) if it is not round at the end. 



Before using it you must turn the chamber to the left or right (as seen above) or it will not spin your hair in the curler diffuser.

Hair must be about 90% dry. Then attach it to your blow dryer inset a large or small amount of hair depending on the size of curl you want to achieve. I attempted to use a large amount oh hair, but it would not spin in the diffuser. 
 When your hair is dry, take curled hair and curl it up with fingers and hold up till cool. This is suppose to hold your curl. I tried this technique a few times and I had the same result. See below:

































The top two photos are right after using the Wind Spin magic hair curler diffuser and the bottom pictures are after separating the curls/twists.
It definitely does not curl my hair. It just left my hair messy looking without any real style. It does not look like the stock photo. 

I was told if you have straight hair it would not work as well than if you have wavy hair. 

Video review and demo


Price: $23.99


Shop http://www.wishtrend.com/
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/WISHglobal

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. hair curler spin and curl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Maca For Men Singapore

    ReplyDelete