Monday, November 18, 2013

Immortal Energy Review




The Immortal Energy is not the same thing as you would expect from any other "energy" supplement on the market. This is not going to make you jittery or have that "caffeine-like" effect. It is used when you are feeling the slowing down of the day and recommended to take during that down time. 

Here is what it says:
"Immortal Energy assists with muscular strength and endurance, increases in concentration and memory, has anti-inflammatory properties, regulates metabolism, enhances the immune system and wards off infections by assisting the skin to eliminate toxins." It is a blend of Chinese herbs that have been used in Chinese Medicine to restore your body's optimum state.

  





I have to say for me I did not notice any energy boost as I thought even though that is not what it claims to do, but I did notice an increase in my ability to focus and finish some tasks at work quite quickly. When done I said to myself "how the heck did I do that?" I usually stop and do other things and it takes me forever to finish doing one task that is very tedious.  
For example I do many record review and I often break and do something else to change the pace cause it can get quite boring. I actually did multiple record reviews and I think it was due to the Immortal energy. I was able to focus and organize myself while taking these for a few days. If you need to have something to help you focus and complete a task I think this will help. 

Where can you get this? Check out their site http://www.immortalherbs.com 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment