Monday, November 11, 2013

Beauty Box 5 Oct 2013

Moving into November I was able to use all of the products and give my final thought on it. 


LaFresh Facial Cleansing wipes 8 ct - approx $3.33 - are a nice addition. I love almost every facial wipe I have tried. (Almost) These are no exception. Very nice, the only thing I can say is that I wish they were a bit thicker. 

Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion - approx 0.87 cents - Aveeno is one of my favorite lotion brands. I love it and it had a thicker consistence, but at the same time does not linger on my skin. It keeps my hands hydrated and am glad to have an extra to keep in my bag. 

Nubar nail polish in "Blondie" - $8 - This cute glitter polish is a nice added umph to my standard nail routine. It applies lightly and not overbearing.

ModelCo Lip&Cheek stain in "Rosy Red" 5ml - approx $12 - Well I have yet to try it on my lip and only because my lips and finger tips get a decent stain with this and I am afraid I will have a heavy hand and not blend quick enough on my face and have a nice red dot on my cheek. As for my lip I love the saying power and the scent is pleasing and yummy. you can see it is quite dark but it can be sheered out. 


SwissCo Glitter Toe separators - $2 -  I have yet to use. I do not normally use toe separators when doing my nails. I just do not feel the need to use them They are quite girly and love the pink sparkle. After all what girl doesn't love pink and sparkles?! They are hypnotic to look at :)

Overall the box is quite nice and $10 is a decent price to pay. 
Value of this October box is approx $26

TIP: If you subscribe for 3months at a time you will pay $10/month ($30) otherwise it will cost $12/month to do it on a month by month basis.

My November box is on it's way so be on the look out for that. 
Thank you for checking out my page



No comments:

Post a Comment