Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Spring Fever Vox Box




There were some pretty amazing items in the Spring Fever Vox Box. I am loving  it so far. I am sure you can expect to see further details and in depth reviews on most of these products to come. 
Included in the box were:
  1. TasteyKake Kandy Bar Kake in Peanut Butter flavored with real Reese;s peanut butter. $1.49 for 1or $4.49/box
  2. Secret Outlast deodorant completely clear $4.59
  3. imPRESS manicure press on nails in a beautiful vibrant pink color in "Joyride" $5.99-$7.99
  4. Schwarzkopf professionals, osis+ 24H volume effect. Dust It $23.50 (full size)
  5. NYC Applelicious glossy lip balm $2.99
Consider this as your preview. Check out my unboxing on my yt channel coming soon and as I said more to come on all these fantastic items. Let's see if it they are amazing or flops.






 I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

4 comments:

  1. I like the color nails you got. I got the hot pink =/ lol But those TastyKakes are the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely box they do give good boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anette. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like.
    This box looks super lovely, I have to try the impress nails, the colour is amazing :)
    Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete