Thursday, April 4, 2013

Number 4 Hair Care Review

 I was luck enough to be one of the lucky #BirchBloggers to win the Number4HairCare products to review on my blog! So excited for this. 

First I have to say I have never heard of this brand until now. My first impressions of just the packaging alone was WOW fancy! I wanted to be completely surprised and I did not look anything up until I received the products in the mail.  It came with a really cute bag and the bottles are quite unique and interesting. I love the pump on them and it is something you can leave out and not be worried about how it looks. It actually draws attention and makes you want o pick it up and see what it is. 

 The 1st product is the Number 4 Hydrating Shampoo. 8.5oz. $34
The first thing is the amazing scent. I really am enjoying it. When I first used it I used about 6 pumps. One pump is a very small amount, but I ended up using about 4-5 pumps for my future washes. It dies make my hair feel incredible soft and smooth. It has a little bit of a conditioning effect as well. This is a great shampoo and It leaves my hair feeling less tangled. 
The conditioner was my least favorite of the 3 products. I had to use around 7-8 pumps because as with the shampoo only a little comes out of the pump and I have really long hair that is down to my waist. It did not condition my hair as many other products and seems to do very minimal with detangling. The scent is not as wonderful as the shampoo. I actually did not care for the scent. This is just an ok conditioner. 

This might be my favorite product of the three products. I used about 2 pumps if this and applied it throughout my damp hair and brushed it thru. I apply my makeup for the day and when I am done I will blow dry my hair and no kidding it only takes about 5-7 minutes to dry my hair with the use f this product. It does say it helps with styling and creating texture as well as cutting down the dry time for your hair. Amazingly this was true for me. That alone was a miracle. I really hate to blow dry my hair since it usually takes forever to dry, but now it's no big deal. I would definitely recommend this one the most out of all three! It also helps minimize the fly aways that I normally have on a routine basis. . 





I was really lucky to be able to try out this line of hair care. To get more information on the other products available click HERE. There are a ton of different products for all your hair needs.
If you are interested in joining Birchbox click HERE so you can get opportunities like this too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment