Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Garnier Fructis BzzAgent


I received the Garnier Triple Nutrition from BzzAgent to review. I was excited to try this since I have really incredibly dry hair. I also have a lot of split ends, so I was quite excited to try this product to help me repair my ends and make my hair appear healthier and shiny.
You can use this on you hair and skin.
Below is a picture of my ends and you can see some of my split ends. 

Below is a picture of my hair just after using the Garnier Fructis Triple nutrition Dry hair oil.
Just be sure to use it sparingly or you could have greasy hair.





You can also use this for your skin which is the was I prefer to use it. A little spritz is great. As long as you use it properly. 
For more information see Garnier Fructis Facebook Page and like them HERE.
Thank you to bzzagent for giving me the opportunity to try out this product. If you would like to join BzzAgent click HERE!

1 comment: