Friday, December 14, 2012

Torani Syrups Review

I received the Torani Hazelnut and Pumpkin Pie Flavors. 

This is a sugar free flavored syrup (sweetened with Splenda) that can be used not only for coffee, but I think on Vanilla Ice Cream is yummy! Get a plain Ice Cram and make is special adding these syrups. I actually like the stir my ice cream till it is like a soft serve consistency and then eat it. This just makes it that much easier to mix. Oh and must I tell you delicious!



My Hubby definitly loved the Pumpkin pie with his coffee. Having the pumpkin flavor in warm coffee is Holiday in advance and well everyday.  My son like both of them he says it flavors his hot chocolate just fine. He likes the Hazelnut better. Oh an a little tip if you like ice cream like I do very soft and smooth, if you add a little of this flavored syrup.... wait..... just think about it.... YUM! Hazelnut flavored vanilla ice cream. mmmmm


Torani comes in countless flavors regular and Sugar Free from Apple, Butter Rum, Blackberry, cupcake and even Bacon. You can get recipies for any flavor from their web site.
Try Torani yourself and find a store near you HERE.
10% off Torani coupon here 




I recieved the Torani Syrup from Shespeaks & Torani to test. All the thoughts and opinions are my own

2 comments:

  1. How did you get these?? Love me some Torani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was from Shespeaks .com Are you not a part of them?

      Delete