Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Toddler Halloween Costume Review



Toddler Halloween Costume Review
Disney Snow White Ballerina Costume







I was able to choose a toddler costume for my 2year old daughter. This year is going to be a great Halloween for her. She is old enough to understand Halloween and enjoy the upcoming outing. I chose the Disney Snow White Ballerina costume by Disguse from Costume Supercenter web site. This I felt would suit her very well. When I received the costume in the mail I was pleasantly surprised. It was made very well with the exception of one sleeve with a ribbon that was not sewn all the way, but it was easy to repair. The top portion is stretchy and soft with satin like puffy sleeves. It has 2 small velcro closures on the upper back and the 2nd on the collar. The snow white pendant is a cute touch and my daughter could not stop pointing out that Snow White on it. The bottom skirt portion is so cute with the sparkles, and I love how it flares out. In my opinion it looks like an expensive costume.



I requested the 2T, but received the M(3T-4T). This worked out well. I think the 2T may have been a bit too snug and this actually fit her very comfortably with some room for her to grow a little more in to it without her growing out of it by October. 
The costume was easy to put on and take off. She did not complain of the costume being scratchy and was very happy to keep it on. I have tried other costumes and she did not want to wear them. Living in Florida, our Halloweens tend to very hot and sticky out every year and I am happy there was another version of the Snow White costume that is perfect for our Florida weather. I really cannot wait to show her off in this adorable costume. I enjoyed watching her dance around in her costume. She was such a chatter box and was trying to say so much about this costume.
We usually go all out for Halloween with our neighbors. Last year was so much fun with a haunted house and all. I already have a couple costumes I am interested in for this year whether we decide to do sweet or scary. I think the Adult women fairy tale costumes are SUPER cute! If we go scary I love the Women's Zombie Pirate or the Walking Dead Little Girl Zombie Costume. Can't wait to start shopping.


History of costumes

To find an Infant or toddler Halloween costume you can visit Costume Supercenter page. There are countless numbers of costumes to choose from. You can even find costumes for any age and size. I am definitely going to look for something for myself for this Halloween season.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thank you so much for reading
Annette

1 comment: