Monday, June 4, 2012

May Cravebox "A TASTE OF THE TROPICS"


I am so excited! This is the main subscription service that I am the most excited for! Cravebox in my opinion is better than any other subscription service, cause there are not only beauty products, but home items, treats, hobbie items, health items and so much more! There are many full size products and high end items as well. You can not ask for anything better. This month was based on The Taste the Tropics. Included in the Cravebox are:






  • 2 packages of the Sunsweet Plum Amazins - If you like raisins but not all the sugar this is a great alternative. It as less calories and a lot less sugars (13g vs 29g per 1/4C) 


  • A sample of the Lipton Tea and Honey to go pack in the flavor ........ and a coupon too!








  • 18 oz Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Scrub (approx $6-$15.72 depending on where you purchase)- The smell was so refreshing and calming. I wanted to stick my fingers in it immediately. I have never used a body scrub before and used it that night. Where have I been? I think I have definitely not been in the "Tropics" I think I was in the Desert all this time. When you use it the first thing was putting my fingers into the tub it was the coolest feeling! What a weird texture. When I applied it to my body I know that this is going to get rid of all my dead skin immediately. This is such a great product! I will never let this run out in my shower!



  • 6 pack of GuyLian Artisanal Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells (approx $4.16)- When I opened the box I took a bite and was so happy, can you say YUM!. I am usually picky when it comes to sweets. I am not a sweet eater I prefer the salty things, but this was so tasty and my kids enjoyed it too. I shared with everyone. I love these little truffles! I am adding this one to my list of Likes in my sweet list and there are not many. I usually pass on chocolate. Nice touch. Available in Publix, Wal-Mart and many other locations.







  • 2 oz Skintersection Intense Repair Cream (approx $17.95)- I am using it right now on my feet/heels and elbows. This is so moisturizing and well needed. It is a very thick cream and has nearly no scent at all which is great. Sometimes scents can be really strong and I appreciate a cream with minimal or no scent. I like to wear my perfume and not have a clashing lotion/cream to fight with my perfume.   


This was a great surprise for me this month. I enjoyed my last Box that I won in March (the February Box) and this is just as pleasant. No sour face here. Thank you for letting me in on the CRAVE of CRAVEBOX!
If you would like to join Cravebox it would be a great treat in every way. It is only $10 per month and you can even pay with PayPal which is great! They ship out each month via Smartpost. I love this cause it comes by regular mail but you get a FedEx confirmation too! No worries on missing deliveries cause your not home. 
If you are not subscribed yet and have been waiting anxiously, don't despair 3 lucky Cravers will be lucky enough to win a couple boxes to giveaway to some lucky readers to their blogs or lucky viewers to their Youtube channels! Cross your fingers it's me!!!
There will also be a CRAVE twitter party on Tuesday 6/5/12 @ 9pm
Click here for more information and to win one of many lots of prizes to be given out every 10 minutes. I am definitely going to try to win something!
RSVP to be eligible to win the door prize worth $150 by commenting with your Twitter handle on this post.
Click HERE to sign up! you won't be disappointed! Hopefully new openings to open up soon! 
Check out their Facebook, twitter and youtube channels too! 
Thank you again!! 
Annette


6 comments:

  1. Hope you win! I'd love to be the lucky blog reader/winner!! :) See u at the Party! (@FirstClassKris)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too! I would love to giveaway a box to my subscribers!

      Delete
  2. Still waiting, I'm super anxious!!! I can't wait. There is something so exciting about this service!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely! This is so much better. I think cause u know you are going to get a variety of items and not just expecting things for one purpose. It's exciting cause with the beauty subscriptions you really will never use all those things. This is half fine already which makes it worth so much more.

      Delete
    2. I love the variety, too :) Most of the beauty box services are similar, so this is something totally different. Love the surprises! I just joined your GFC. Great blog--love your reviews!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for joining. It really is hard to get a following

      Delete