Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Review of Montagne Jeunesse

I received Montagne Jeunesse Peel off mask in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com. I have tried other brands of peel of masks, which was really harsh on my face, so I was a bit hesitant, but still I like the whole peeling of thing from my face. I do remember every time I used it I felt like it took a layer of skin off my face at the same time. 


The type that I received was the Cucumber mask.
When I used it I was pleasantly surprise. It did not feel like my face was ripping off. When applying it the first thing I noticed was a menthol like feeling. You know when a menthol like air rising up to your eyes? It kinda has a "steam like effect" . I layed down and watched some TV with my daughter while I waited for it to dry. Then... I have to say it was quite gentle while peeling off my face. I usually get watery eyes when peeling off face masks, cause it hurts peeling off the layer of skin from my face (j/k).  This time I actually enjoyed it and was sad that there was no more to use for a second application :(  My face was happy and SMOOTH!


Made from "juiced Cucumbers and lots of Citrus goodness for our Cucumber Peel off Masque, to give your skin a blast of freshness and help remove dead skin and impurities. Peel to reveal a fresh and revived complexion". 


• Suitable For Vegans    (that's right my vegan friends for you too!)
• Gluten Free                     (you too my gluten free friends!)
• Dairy Free                        (and not to forget my dairy free people either)
• No Added Parabens     (need I say more)




Ingredients: Cucumber, Ginseng,  Evening Primrose, Jasmine & Vitamin E
Skin type: normal, combination and oily skin so nee need to worry if it is the right one for you or your friend
There are 14 types of peel off mask from, Cucumber, Passion, Aloe Vera, Evening Primrose , Ginger, Ginseng, Green Tea, Jasmine & Lemon just to name a few.
They also have muds, self heating, scrubs, fabric, creams & facefood.

check out http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/ for all the different products that they have. 
Don't forget to sign up to http://www.influenster.com too!! Fill out your badges and qualify for a VoxBox too.


I would love to win this from Influenster and Montagne Jeunesse.
Isn't that beautiful and the products would be gone in a flash too!
I don't know if I would keep it all for myself or share some with others....hmm hard choice what do you think I should do if I won it?




Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment