Thursday, November 3, 2011

Freebies, sample in the mail

So I have been checking out a bunch of you tube videos and websites with tips on how to save money. I came across multiple links for freebies you can get in the mail.  So here are a few of my freebies/samples I have received.
Love this scent!
I wish I could describe it for you... it's kind of a flower/musk like scent (I think)

Target Beauty Bag!
  1. John Frieda Full repair shampoo & conditioner
  2. Garnier Fructis Fortifying shampoo & conditioner
  3. TRESemme Naturals shampoo & conditioner
  4. POND'S wet cleansing wipes (face)
  5. L'OREAL Youth Code moisturizer
  6. Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion
  7. Burt's Bees Radiance day lotion
  8. Biore Blemish fighting ice cleanser
  9. $20.00 in coupons


Perfectly Posh Raspberry Bang-Bang Lip Balm

Shammy like towel

Love the little surprises in the email

Links to samples:

you can also google target samples & walmart samples too. 

My you tube video on this: 




Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment